CropWorld Global 2014 Conference
Run alongside the CropWorld Global exhibition, the CropWorld Global Conference features two content-packed days over 29-30 October.
With sessions being delivered by world-renowned experts, the Key Themes for 2013 included:
- Supply Chain Trends: Everything you need to know now on key trends, potential entrants and precision-farming
- Reshaping Agriculture for Sustainability & Innovation in Practice: What are the limitations, what are the opportunities around plant/seed deviation and other key areas?
- Water scarcity: What is the impact?
Future Farming: What could farming look like in 2030? What are the practical options for low-carbon, resilient, environmentally restorative and sustainable farming in social - and economic terms?
Plus! Full updates on:
- Research & Development: The newest information on up-coming advances in crop-proection
- Regulatory Changes in Key Jurisdictions: Essential information on current and existing regulatory development
- AgInvesting: The global supply & demand outlook, key region updates and current predictions
You’ll be in good company. Previous delegates include attendees from the following companies, including senior management, R&D, scientific consultants, regulatory heads and other leading agribusiness decision-makers:
Contact us at email@example.com.
CropWorld Global exhibition**
"With the global challenges of water scarcity and food demand this international conference is renowned for its networking, scientific debate and technological solutions that produce sustainable innovations that help mankind secure a future."
Professor Avner Adin, Department of Soil and Water Sciences, Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem